While we anxiously await the release of Chain of Thorns, the sequel to Chain of Gold and Chain of Iron, to come out later this month, we NEED more James and Matthew and Lucie and Cordelia and…. (look I have a lot of favorite characters!). To tide us over, we’ve rounded up all the Last Hours flash fiction that Cassandra Clare has revealed in her newsletter, plus two bonus scenes from Chain of Iron!
10 Bonus Scenes from Cassandra Clare’s Last Hours Series
1. Lucie and Cordelia, Paris 1897
Lucie shares a secret with Cordelia.
2. Lucie and Ghosts, London 1897
Jessamine teaches Lucie about ghosts.
3. Cirenworth Hall, Devonshire 1898
Alastair returns from school for the holidays.
4. A Lightwood Christmas Carol, London 1898
Will tries to get Gideon in the Christmas spirit.
5. The Anniversary Party, France 1899
Tessa and Will throw a ball for their 19th wedding anniversary. Cordelia and James have an encounter.
View this post on Instagram
6. The City of Bones, the City of Bones 1900
Matthew and James prepare for their parabatai ceremony.
7. The Devil Tavern, London 1900
James is looking for a place the Merry Thieves can convene and stumbles into the Devil Tavern.
8. July Days Past, London 1901
Christopher is inspired by scientific curiosity.
9. Read an Extended Excerpt of Chain of Thorns now!
Sign in or register for a free account to read the first two chapters of Chain of Thorns!
10. Watch the Chain of Iron table read with Cassandra Clare to hear an exclusive scene!
Need even more? Find out how well you know the characters from The Last Hours or watch this Last Hours Would YA Rather to hear more from Cassandra Clare herself!