Cassandra Clare’s Shadowhunters books have pretty iconic quotes from all notable characters in each series, and Will Herondale quotes are definitely on the top of that list! From declarations of love to his dry, sarcastic humor we love, check out these Top 10 Will Herondale quotes, decided by the fans! Beware: spoilers for the Infernal Devices series ahead!
Top 10 Will Herondale Quotes from the Shadowhunters Books
10. Will to Charlotte and Jessamine in Clockwork Angel
“Dear me…Such harsh truths so early in the morning cannot be good for the digestion.”
9. Will in Clockwork Prince
“I’ve never swum naked in the Thames before but I know I wouldn’t like it.”
8. Will to Jem in Clockwork Princess
“If there is a life after this one…let me meet you in it, James Carstairs.”
7. Will in a note to Tessa in Clockwork Princess
Was there ever a more beautiful sound than your name?
6. Will to Tessa in Clockwork Prince
“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.”
5. Will to Tessa in Clockwork Princess
“Of course you can have a true Shadowhunter name…You can have mine.”
4. Will and Tessa in Clockwork Prince
Tessa snorted, “And what color do you suppose the inner depths of your soul are, Will Herondale?”
“Mauve,” said Will.
3. Will to Jem and Tessa in Clockwork Angel
“Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.”
2. Will to Tessa in Clockwork Princess
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
1. Will to Tessa in Clockwork Princess
“Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.”