Time to get roasted by your favorite ship!
What Your Favorite YA Ship Says About You!
1. Roma and Juliette – These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
You really appreciate an AESTHETIC. Also, you’re a simp for life.
2. Magnus and Alec – Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare
You pretend to be tough, but you’re soft inside (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿). Ride or die friend. You wish you knew how to fight. (You don’t know how to fight.) Big fire sign energy.
3. Dimple and Rishi – When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandya Menon
You’re too hard on yourself and you have something to prove. You heard it here first: you’re good enough. Chill out.
4. Lara Jean and Peter K – To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
You still kind of have a thing for your middle school crush. You thought it was obvious that you liked them, but they actually had no idea. (Shoot your shot!!)
5. Lara Jean and John Ambrose – P. S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
You’re all about SELF CARE and waiting for the type of relationship YOU DESERVE. Aka you’ve been hurt before but you’re stronger for it.
6. Nick and Bree – Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
You do NOT like when people baby you. You’re a bit of a control freak. You love golden retrievers.
7. Selwyn and Bree – Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
You went through a goth phase. And probably also a Vampire Diaries phase. Specifically, a Damon Salvatore phase. Take that as you will.
8. Jem and Tessa – Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
You’re probably in love with your best friend. You have a weakness for sad boisTM. (Alternatively, you are a sad boi.)
9. Will and Tessa – Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
You like fixing things. Some of those things are people. Also, you’re a huge Timothée Chalamet fan.
10. Stella and Will – Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott, with Mikki Daughtry and Tobias Iaconis
Every day you wake up and choose suffering. Big crier. Bad decisions only. You’re the biggest romantic on this list.