Ever since the High Warlock of Brooklyn, Magnus Bane, met Shadowhunter Alec Lightwood, we have been totally obsessed with their groundbreaking, sometimes turbulent and always-inspiring romance.
Now their story is getting TWO books! The Red Scrolls of Magic takes place between City of Glass and City of Fallen Angels and reveals what exactly went on in Europe when Magnus and Alec tried to take a nice vacation and instead found themselves fighting a demon cult. The Lost Book of the White takes place after City of Heavenly Fire and brings the whole crew back together to fight demons in Shanghai.
We asked you for your favorite Magnus and Alec moments and now we’re ready to countdown the faves through all of Cassandra Clare’s Shadowhunters books!
Top 5 Fan-Favorite Magnus and Alec Moments
5. The first time they met in City of Bones
4. Their first public kiss in City of Glass
3. Their first date in The Bane Chronicles
2. Becoming parents to Max in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
1. Their wedding in Queen of Air and Darkness