If you got into bullet journaling in 2018, or made it your resolution to get more organized in 2019, here’s a look at some of the best bullet journals of 2018 to stimulate your schedule in 2019!
Spreads For The Nerd in You
1. Who wouldn’t want to spice up their spring spread with an adorable baby Groot?
2. This title page’s beauty almost rivals Legolas’s.
3. This spread looks like a powerful way to kick those bad habits.
4. May the force be with this creative weekly spread.
“Friends” spreads to get you through the day, week, or even the year:
5. Planning a week full of kickbacks at the coffee house with this schedule.
6. New York adventure or not, this is a great way to detail your trip plans.
7. Who wouldn’t be gushing over the detail in this monthly spread?
Harry Potter spreads to bring a little magic to your day-to-day:
8. A spread to make even McGonagall proud.
9. You’re bound to have magical month if you start it by looking at this in your planner.
10. What better way to track your habits than on a map that can show your every step?
Creative spreads for the everyday:
11. This opening to August is sure to have you blossoming.
12. Using this creative layout will bring a little fun to your daily planning.
13. Christmas or not, this beautiful page is sure to inspire any holiday month.
And finally, our personal favorite, spreads to help you track your reading:
14. The bookshelf is gorgeous, but the quote is even better!
15. Does this look like anyone else’s desk at home, or just mine?
16. The fun that all these spreads have in common: color the books in as you read them!