Jenny Han, Morgan Matson, and Siobhan Vivian write some of the greatest fictional friendships. That’s why it should be no surprise that this trio of New York Times bestselling authors are also the best of friends. Check out these 11 reasons why Jenny, Morgan, and Siobhan are serious BFF goals.
11 Reasons Jenny Han, Morgan Matson, & Siobhan Vivian Are BFF Goals
1. They go on the best writing retreats together (and yes that is Lauren Graham with them!)
2. They enjoy going on vacation together
3. They love to play games with each other—like laser tag
4. They sometimes give each other lines for their books—like this one that Morgan gave to Siobhan for her new book, Stay Sweet
I’ve never annotated an arc before but @abookishalli asked if I would make one for her with #StaySweet and how could I say no to someone so lovely?! ☺️Anyway, this line was one that @morgamat pitched to me when I was having trouble making this moment work and it was just the thing I needed. Thank goodness for good friends! ❤️??#backstagepass #annotatedarc #sneakpeek
5. They even name their characters after each other—there’s a character named Siobhan in Morgan’s new book, Save the Date
Awwww yay look at my arc and @siobhanvivian’s arc hanging out together!! Siobhan is one of my favorite writers and favorite people and her help with this book was INVALUABLE. So many text chains and desperate FaceTimes and wine emojis! I’m DYING to read her latest (bats eyes at @simonteen). There’s an awesome friend character in Save the Date named Siobhan, and that’s no coincidence!! ??