Nothing makes me smile quite as widely as seeing bookstagrams of my favorite covers. I tend to fall down the bookstagram rabbit hole pretty frequently, to be honest, and my latest trip was in thanks to Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman! I fell in love with the cover first, but then I read the book and fell in love with the characters, and that’s basically a recipe for Janine obsession. I scoured Instagram for my favorite bookstagrams (which really takes some dedication because, as you can imagine, #starfish is common and not because of the book). So go ahead and check out the bookstagrams I found that gave me a serious case of the heart eyes!
P.S. If you took a bookstagram and I missed it, tag @SimonTeen or @Riveted and I’ll add them to this roundup!
1. This has everything from ocean waves to frames all of which highlight just how breathtaking the cover is!
2. Pairing one gorgeous cover with other gorgeous covers is always a good idea (WIN!)
3. This makes me want to curl on somewhere comfy and re-read the book (A+)
4. This makes me happy because there are starfish in the photo since there are none on the cover!
5. Purple cover + purple flowers = perfection
6. This one pairs my two favorite things – food and a great book!
8. Oh did I say food was my favorite thing? I must have temporarily forgotten that PUPPIES EXIST (the puppy makes me forgive that the cover is blurry…we all need our priorities, right?)
9. I love how the white background really makes the cover pop!