An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson has only been out a couple weeks, but I’m seriously convinced its fans are the most talented people in the world! There are already so many amazing pieces of fanart, costume designs, makeup looks, and pictures all inspired by this gorgeous book! If you haven’t gotten on theAn Enchantment of Ravens train yet, you need to! If you’re an artist, now is the time to join in and create a piece of ‘Craft’ inspired by the book (in the book, ‘Crafts’ are creations that humans can do but Fair folk cannot – like cooking, painting, writing, etc.). And if you’re not someone who excels in a Craft (like me) you can just enjoy all of the beautiful work other people are creating.
1. This gorgeous costume design.
art by @aalexxsea
2. Isobel and Rook fanart
art by @IrynaKhymych
3. Of course, bookstagrammers are seriously on point with this book!
photo by foldedpagesdistillery
4. This Bookstagram is every fall lover’s dream!
photo by thebookorder
5. Seriously these bookstagrams are amazing!
photo by @Loriimagination
6. An Enchantment of Ravens inspired candle.
photo and candle by hafsahfaizal
7. Autumnlands inspired makeup!
art by @ethereallki
8. Outfit inspiration!
9. Another candle
10. This mood board
11. Though technically not fan created, I couldn’t not include these gorgeous sketches by the cover artist!