Valentine’s Day is almost here! Have you figured out how you’re going to tell that special someone that you care? I know it’s tricky to find the perfect gift, especially when every holiday aisle is crawling with nearly identical heart candies and stuffed animals. How are you supposed to make someone feel special when they’re getting the same thing as everyone else? Well, this year you can forget those pre-assorted chocolate boxes because I’m going to help you get a little more creative for your book-loving Valentine. Check out this list of bookish twists on Valentine’s Day gifts.
1. There are plenty of free book-inspired Valentine’s cards around the web:
2. Chocolate, the way it should be:
I mean, look at the pages detail!
3. A book planter for succulents:
It’s pretty, and it will last way longer than roses.
4. Heart-shaped earrings made from upcycled books:
A subtle way to show off book love.
6. A tee that makes it clear where your affections lie:
The shop has lots of other cool book tee options too.
Did you love everything on this list? Have you seen something we should know about? Let us know in the comments!