Today we’re revealing the cover of one of our Spring ’17 books that we’re THE MOST excited about: Confessions of a High School Disaster by Emma Chastain! It’s the start to a series under the “Chloe Snow’s Diary” umbrella, and we’re just so excited to share it with you.
So, take a look and tell us what you think! And scroll down to read an exclusive excerpt AND enter for a chance to be one of the first to read the book by winning an ARC!
In the tradition of Bridget Jones’s Diary, a lovably flawed high school student chronicles her life as she navigates the highs and lows of family, friendship, school, and love in a diary that sparkles with humor and warmth.
I’m Chloe Snow, and my life is kiiiiind of a disaster.
On the plus side, I got the lead in the musical!
On the down side…
1. I’m a kissing virgin (so so so embarrassing).
2. My best friend, Hannah, is driving me insane.
3. I think I’m in love with Mac Brody, the most popular senior guy, whose girlfriend is so beautiful she doesn’t even need eyeliner.
4. My dad won’t stop asking me if I’m okay.
5. Oh, and my mom moved to Mexico to work on her novel. But it’s fine—she’ll be back soon. She said so.
Mom tells me everything is copy. So I’m writing down all the horrible things that happen to me in this diary.
This is the worst year of my life so far, unless maybe it’s the best.
But that’s not all! We’re giving you an exclusive sneak peek at the prologue! Read on:
Loved what you read? Enter for a chance to be one of the first to read Confessions of a High School Disaster! Fill out the Rafflecopter form for a chance to win an ARC of Confessions of a High School Disaster: