Welcome to Riveted, the new YA community that has replaced what was previously Pulseit!
Here are all the things you need to know about this new site:
- Riveted will have weekly free reads. Every Tuesday we’ll put up extended excerpts of new releases, and every Friday we’ll have new full books available to read for two weeks. All reads are accessible across phone, tablet, and computer (And will even sync to where you left off if you hop to a different device!)
- Riveted will have an editorial content focus, which means you’ll get to learn a whole lot more about our books and authors. Between the lists, quizzes, articles, videos, content reveals, and more, Riveted is going to have new stuff to dive into each and every day.
- Riveted will be publisher neutral. While our headquarters are at S&S, you can expect to see us cover YA books from EVERY house.
- We would LOVE for YOU to write for us! One of the things we’re piloting with this new site is creating the opportunity for YA community members to contribute to Riveted. For more details, go here. In short, however, it means we welcome you to pitch story ideas to us, and if we love it, we’ll get back to you and ask for you to write a full piece for the site! With getting a piece picked and published on Riveted, your profile will be bumped up to the contributor tier. At the end of the day, we’re striving to create a site FOR the YA community that is also BY the YA community.
- Riveted has its own social profiles! This is new territory, as Pulseit never had its own. As of now, we have active accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Goodreads, and YouTube, with plans to utilize other major social platforms as time goes on! Our handles across all social sites are @rivetedlit!
And that’s it! Welcome to the site! Head over here to create an account to gain access to our free reads!
Live Site Updates:
- 2/1/16: Today is our soft launch for Riveted! Welcome to the site! Please bear with us as we’re still working on squashing all the bugs and smoothing out the kinks. If you notice anything that is terribly out of place, please email Chelsea Fought at email@example.com!